2015 A/R Software Market Overview and Application Evaluation Tips
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET (Complimentary 1 hour webinar)
There are many benefits to implementing A/R management software, such as an average reduction in DSO of 20%, reductions in bad debt write-offs, increased efficiency, rapid ROI, and more- but before you can realize those benefits, you need to choose the right solution. Business technology continues advancing at a rapid pace and where there were once only a handful of A/R management solutions, there are now hundreds of options available on the market-each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Selecting an A/R management system is no different than evaluating other important business software systems like ERP and the value proposition and selection of A/R management software will depend greatly on your business objectives, complexity, industry, and needs.
Join us for a webinar where we will discuss:
- How A/R management software has changed in the last few years.
- General applications vs. ERP-Specific applications
- Hosted vs. premise applications.
- The value of accounts receivable software.
- The current accounts receivable software market overview.
- Important considerations during accounts receivable software selection.
- Features to look for in an A/R management solution.
- Industry specific applications
- How to choose the right system based on the size and complexity of your business.
- Accounts receivable ROI and total cost of ownership.
All registrants will receive a copy of our 2015 Accounts Receivable Management software Buyer’s Guide and Request for Proposal template which were designed to help companies identify and measure potential vendors and CCM business applications comparing a broad range of criteria including vendor strength and market viability and product technology and functional capabilities. The RFP template provides 320 common features available in today’s cutting edge CCM business software to help you save time and ensure you’re not missing a beat as you evaluate your software options.
Join this complimentary webinar and learn how your Field Service business will realize cost savings and increase efficiency using Mobile Field Service Management Software from MSI Data with Service Pro.
Time: 11 AM - 12 PM PT / 2 PM - 3 PM ET
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015
See the Benchmarks that differentiate Field Service Market Leaders from “Average” and “Laggard” companies.
Understand the impact of:
- Resolving a customer issue on the first call – eliminate follow up calls because you have the right information at your fingertips.
- Scheduling your technicians to make more customer visits per day because you used real-time GPS based scheduling to get someone to the customer quickly.
- Completing the job the first time because you assigned a technician with the right skill set who had the right parts available.
- Use Mobile technology to eliminate paper forms and capture business data that can be used for making critical business decisions.
- Make more customers happy each day because you “rendered more and better service than was expected of you”!
Complimentary 1 Hour Webinar for Sage 100 ERP
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Together StarShip, ACS Group, and CertiPro Solutions will present an advanced automated inventory cycle count and streamlined pick, pack and ship process for Sage 100 ERP.
Automated Email Inventory Cycle Counts for ACS Multi-bin WMS and Sage 100 ERP
- Integrates with ACS Multi-bin WMS and Stock Physical Counts
- Setup the number of times to count items in a the year
- Sends emails to counters on what to count each day
- Supports multiple warehouses and multiple companies with different cycle count schedules
- Manages Inventory Items life cycle.
Latest in Directed Picking and Auto Select Orders by Fill Rate
- Automatically ship all Sales Orders by selection Fill Rate, today's orders to go out, percent fill rate and ship complete
- Optimize inventory based on customer priorities and prepare ship batches next day and next week
- Latest in directed picking so the system advises the goods you want your pickers to select
- Zone picking, pick to tote, pick for multiple and single orders
- Split picking for primary picking, overflow and zones
- Wave picking to optimize pick efficiency and single pass picking
Latest from StarShip for Sage 100 ERP
- Integrated shippping for small parcels (including regionals) and LTL
- Connect to CubiScan scales for faster, more reliable measurements and accurate dimensional weight calculation
- Take advantage of USPS to reduce freight spend
- Dashboard gives the entire office quick access to shipment history, metrics and reporting
- Email notifications that build brand awareness, provide item-level detail and drive traffic back to your site
Automate the Manufacturing Process within Sage 100 ERP
Title: Sage 100 ERP Integrated Manufacturing and Shipping Automation
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2015
Time: 10 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
The manufacturing floor is the heart of a manufacturing business. Errors in the manufacturing operation can undermine operations, resulting in customer dissatisfaction and financial disaster. Using software to automate your manufacturing processes improves inventory accuracy and warehouse efficiency enabling your personnel to focus on customer service and sales.
If you are a manufacturer using Sage 100 ERP please join us for our complimentary webinar to learn 16 ways to process more orders, increase business and lower costs.
Learn how to automate the following manufacturing processes in Sage 100 ERP:
- Monitor job status, review refine and improve estimating, job planning
- Confirm quotes are accurate before production begins
- Determine material availability
- Notify purchasing of shortages
- Identify scheduling bottlenecks and what can be promised
- Keep jobs on schedule with drag and drop scheduling scenario tools
- Configure custom products and services
- Speed up quoting, estimating, order entry and production process to deliver more product with less cost
- Track Live Shop floor information against Work Tickets
- Using PC’s, Tablets, Touch screens, Mobile devices or Apple
- Labor Tracking – productive or non-productive
- “Outside Processing” tracking
- QC information collection
- Material issues and auto issuing
- Status changes
- MTS Closing Entries from the floor
Live Dashboard in JobOps and Shop Floor tracking to see the following:
- Label Printing for MTS Closing
Track field service or remote information tracking needs
- Where is a job is at any given time
- Who is working on what Work Ticket
- What is the status or position of a Work Ticket on the Floor
- Where are my outside processed jobs
- What is coming next to my department or work center
Send email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail.
Reduce carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
Take advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
Easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
And some really nice data reporting, dashboards and information reporting options at your fingertips.
- Mobile devices from the field collecting information and seamlessly sending it back into JobOps for processing
- Field service collection
- Service and installation crews and their data collection
- Remote manufacturing collection devices as well
An advanced solution designed specifically for your advanced warehouse needs.
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET (Complimentary 1 hour webinar)
Learn how Scanco, ACS Multibin and WMS work together to offer a bundled array of robust features enabling your warehouse to operate more efficiently than ever while maintaining a high level of control over inventory.
We will be showcasing 6 ways to supercharge Sage 100 ERP warehouse processes with the following functionality:
- Mobile Pallet Tracking
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Bill of Materials Automation
Advanced Integrated Shipping Automation
- Receive pallets in inventory
- Transfer pallets between bin locations
- Build inventory in pallets
- Break a pallet
- Ship a pallet
- Improve shipping efficiency via mobile pallet selection
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Join us to learn how to assemble and ship more product better, cheaper and faster than ever before!
We will demonstrate the following:
- Create production work orders based on sales order demand, manually, or stocking levels defined.
- Manage production work orders using drag and drop production scheduling board.
- Calculate material requirement quantity based on replenishment stocking levels and existing sales, purchase order , and work order transactions.
- Plan purchasing and manufacturing activities to minimize waste.
- Cost work orders based on actual material, labor and overhead costs.
- Track warranty for manufactured parts.
- MRP inquiry program allows for displaying of open sales order, purchase order and work order for each item.
- Track material issues and completions on work orders.
- Automate shipping from the Material Planning and Production Management module information, parcel and freight.
- Set up multiple bin locations by item.
- Set up the capability to conduct warehouse transfers.
- Manually or automatically allocate inventory to sales orders and back orders, in order to track real time availability of items required for immediate shipment.
- Send email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail.
- Reduce carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
- Take advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
- Easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
Have No Fear, Time and Billing Exact Is Here!
By Patty Benitez, Senior Channel Sales Executive, SWK Technologies
TBX: Time & Billing Exact is a Web and Windows-based application that allows for fast, accurate, and easy employee time tracking and billing. Not only is TBX easy to use and an incredible time saver, it will also motivate your employees to increase their billable hours and improve their overall productivity. Join us for the upcoming webinar on January 29 to learn more about TBX and see it in action.
Can’t wait for the webinar?
If you want more information now, please contact me, Patty Benitez, at SWK Technologies. You can reach me by email at Patty.Benitez@swktech.com or by phone at (973) 251-0074.
Motivate your employees to track time like they mean it!
Filling in a timesheet can transform strategic business goals into personal goals for every employee. When employees key in their time in TBX, the program allows them to calculate and view their utilization rate so they know how well they are performing. Seeing their success (or problem) areas helps them to determine what they need to do to reach and exceed their targets.
This knowledge is not only empowering, it’s extremely energizing. Employees will have time to focus on achieving their targets and increasing their billable hours.
Need more time in your day? Get it with Time and Billing Exact!
Measuring time properly in your company will give you the critical information you need to run your organization profitably. Making every employee aware of billable hours, accurate time keeping, and key projects can give you extra time in the day to dramatically improve your organization's productivity.
Time to BILL IT RIGHT!
TBX includes exceptional approval, project management, and reporting features, all of which empower you to provide timely and accurate invoices. Here are just some of the features you’ll love:
- Home screen design shows only relevant information for users and tasks.
- Information-at-a-glance offers you the important data you need—you can filter and sort by user.
- Customizable rates apply validation rules of your choosing, based on any combination of rate, task, client, and user.
- Audit trail tracks changes to time and expense entries for you, all with compliance-friendly automatic date and time stamping.
- Powerful drilldown capabilities make it simple to view and edit source data.
- Drag-and-drop report building helps with effective, fast decisions.
- Report customization matches your reports to your company’s personality with unique colors and fonts that you get to choose.
- Automated report delivery gives everyone the information they need, when they need it.
- Wide-ranging file-type support offers easy export using Word, Excel, and PDF.
- Tailored KPIs and views display the information you need in a single glance.
Learn More about TBX in the Upcoming Webinar
Claim your spot in the upcoming TBX webinar so you can see this powerful and empowering program in action.
A Guide to Effective Time & Expense Tracking
with TBX: Time & Billing Exact
Thursday, January 29, 2015
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Title: 6 Ways to Automate Sage 100 ERP Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Learn how Scanco and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for Sage 100 ERP.
During this complimentary webinar learn the following 6 ways Sage 100 ERP customers can automate the entire warehouse sales and customer service process, here's how:
- Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access Sage 100 ERP Data without using Sage 100 ERP to:
Warehouse personnel reduce time in picking orders and eliminating mis-picks
Using Scanco, Sage 100 ERP users get a real time view of inventory levels inside Sage 100 ERP
Achieve real time validation
Seamlessly integrate the entire Pick, Pack and Staging process with Sage 100 ERP
Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
- Place and track orders 24/7.
- View real time customer specific pricing and inventory levels 24/7.
- View sales orders, invoices, payments and shipments 24/7
- View customer contact information 24/7
- View customer sales history, item sales history, invoice history, open invoices 24/7
- Generate quotes and orders 24/7
Collecting outstanding accounts receivable for QuickBooks doesn’t have to be your biggest challenge.
For smaller businesses using QuickBooks collecting accounts receivable can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Join us for a 1 hour webinar where you’ll learn best practices to increase receivables performance with your QuickBooks system and the benefits of A/R management software. Attendees will also get the opportunity to see some of the features in Anytime Collect for QuickBooks, the latest version of the popular Anytime Collect system designed exclusively for Intuit QuickBooks customers.
Just because you’re a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean you should be stuck with “small business software.” Anytime Collect for QuickBooks is based on the same software used in much larger businesses, but it’s simplified for smaller companies so you can harness the power of an enterprise-class system without breaking the bank.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Better forecast cash and improve cash flow.
• Increase cash flow while decreasing expenses.
• Automate customer email communications.
• Prioritize activities so you always know who to call, when, and why.
• Document what you’ve done for measurable results.
• Get paid an average of 9 days faster.
• Integrate enterprise-class A/R software with your QuickBooks Online or Desktop account.
• And much more.
Can’t wait for the webinar? We don’t blame you. QuickBooks customers can sign-up for a complimentary trial of the software on Intuit’s Apps.com solution marketplace.
Accounts Receivable for QuickBooks: Best Practices and a New App to Help You Get Paid A LOT Faster
Thursday, January 15, 2014
10 AM PT /1 PM ET
Exclusive Webinar for Sage 100 ERP Manufacturers and Distributors
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
The distribution market is changing. Stay ahead and learn about "new" Sage 100 ERP supply chain optimization features and functionality to be released in 2015. StarShip, Scanco, MAPADOC, and SPS Commerce are getting together to discuss the growing supply chain challenges Sage 100 ERP customers face today and how to prepare for them in the future.
During this webinar you will learn how to address these challenges with an automated and integrated supply chain optimization solution for Sage 100 ERP.
The following challenges that growing companies face today will be discussed:
- Omnichannel - What is it and how to better prepare for the growing challenges the omnichannel sales environment presents to retailers and distributors.
- Competition: How to stay ahead by addressing the demand of your customers better, cheaper, faster than the competition.
- Plus much more...