Title: 12 Ways to Automate Sage 100 ERP Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Learn how Scanco, StarShip, SPS Commerce, and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for Sage 100 ERP.
During this complimentary webinar learn the following 12 ways Sage 100 ERP customers can automate the entire warehouse sales and customer service process here's how:
- Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access Sage 100 ERP Data without using Sage 100 ERP to:
Warehouse personnel reduce time in picking orders and eliminating mis-picks
Sage 100 ERP users get a real time view of inventory levels inside Sage 100 ERP
Print ASN labels from the handheld
Achieve real time validation
Seamlessly integrate the entire Pick, Pack and Ship process with Sage 100 ERP
Automate shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight
Sending email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features
Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%
Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
- Place and track orders 24/7.
- View real time customer specific pricing and inventory levels 24/7.
- View sales orders, invoices, payments and shipments 24/7
- View customer contact information 24/7
- View customer sales history, item sales history, invoice history, open invoices 24/7
- Generate quotes and orders 24/7
Is your new customer a good credit risk or a bad one?
Title: Don't Get Burned: 7 Best Practices in Business Credit Management
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT/1 PM ET
Extending customer credit is just another one of the many risks businesses take, but there is an important difference between good credit risks and bad ones. Deciphering between the two is not easy, which is why many companies give credit where it isn’t due and end up buried in bad-debt and outstanding A/R.
Join us for a one hour webinar and learn simple tactics to help you weed out the good risks from the bad, weigh the associated rewards and risks of extending credit, make more confident credit choices, accelerate customer payments, and more.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Best practices in credit scoring.
- Designing an effective credit application.
- How to evaluate the risk of extending credit.
- Understanding your customer’s payment habits.
- How your credit policy impacts invoice collection.
- And more
All registrants will receive a complimentary business credit application template and our Credit Professional’s “Guide to Developing a World Class Business Credit Policy & Collections Action Plan.”
Title: Top 4 Reasons Sage 100 Users Must Automate AP in 2014
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Learn how to remove all the paper pain from your AP Process.
Our webinar will teach you 4 reasons Sage 100 ERP users must automate AP in 2014.
Managing the Accounts Payable process is challenging for many businesses, but it doesn’t have to be. Wouldn’t your job be a lot easier if you were able to remove all the paper pain from your process? No more late fees. No more missing invoices. No more chasing co-workers down for approvals. And no more digging through filing cabinets during audit season. With a 45-day implementation guarantee, you can solve all these problems and more by 2015.
Join Chris Elmore, Author and Automation Expert, for 45 minutes as he outlines the top 4 reasons Sage 100 users are automating their AP process.
All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of our AP Efficiency Assessment. This template will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to determine what your current cost is to process a paper invoice. You can see for yourself if automation is meant for you and your business!
About our Speaker, Chris Elmore:
AP Automation has been his life since 2000. Chris Elmore has helped over 500 companies realize their paperless dream through a variety of roles including: help desk support, project management, consulting, leadership, sales, management, marketing - and as a speaker and author.
Chris’s experiences led to the publishing of The 8 Pitfalls of Accounts Payable Automation, The Argument to Automate – How Innovation Can INSPIRE Not Fire, and a variety of eBooks.
You can read Chris’s daily blog at www.apautomationnews.com. Chris lives in Charlotte, NC where a wife, four kids and business keep him very busy.
Title: Drive Net Profit Using Sage 100 ERP Data
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Drive Net Profit by ranking your customers by net profit contribution
Our webinar will teach you the following 3 key business processes that drive net profit:
- How to recognize your most profitable customers.
- How to allocate company resources to best address the needs of your most profitable customers.
- How recognizing your most profitable customers and how properly allocating company resources positively affects your bottom line.
If you want to drive net profit improvement through the organization, then everyone needs to become part of the mission. By understanding who our most profitable customers are, the sales teams can make better decisions on how to allocate company resources. They don’t have the authority to allocate company resources? When a customer requests an item that needs to be transferred in from another location, the order taker is about to make a decision. The outcome of that decision can directly affect your bottom line. Is this customer worthy of the transfer? Are they a positive contributor to the bottom line, or do they string us out on payment? Chances are we have not armed our order taker with the customer information necessary to make a good netprofit decision.
Distributors tend to utilize only a fraction of their distribution software packages. Understanding the reporting capabilities and manipulating data can increase your return on this substantial investment. The customer profitability analysis report is simply a spreadsheet using data that your system captures on a daily basis. The magic occurs when you share the data with, and develop policies for, your front line decision makers.
Discover the "NEW" Automated Field Service Management Solution of the Future!
Thursday, July 24, 2014
10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
During this webinar you will learn how to automate the entire field service management process with a complete end-to-end field service management platform for Sage 100 ERP.
Learn how to automate the following technician scheduling processes:
- Manage technician activity using a drag and drop Dispatch Board.
- Allows for creation of multiple dispatch board views by defining the information displayed for each service call as well as the selection criteria for displayed service calls.
- Allows for addition of new services calls using the dispatch board.
- Allows for auto creation of tasks based on entered preventive maintenance contracts defined.
- Allows for auto creation of installation service calls based on options selected during order entry and the routing options defined for the item.
- Match technician skills to requirements defined for each nature of task.
- Track technician availability and prompt for customer scheduling conflicts.
- Display history of service calls for a specific item/serial number or for a specific location.
- Auto generation of renewal invoices for annual contracts.
- Deferred revenue tracking for annualized contracts.
- Ability to set rates for material and labor based on defined contracts.
- Auto generation of contracts from the Sales Order module using template contracts linked to inventory items.
Learn how to automate the following Inventory Control processes:
- Track inventory at customer site and maintain technician truck inventory.
- Allows for creation of purchase orders for material needed for service calls; visual display notifies dispatcher as product is received for the generated purchase order.
- Tracks profitability of contracts by analyzing billings and costs incurred for both material and services provided during the term of the contract.
Learn how to use the Field Mobility Integration for Service Management Automation:
- Allows field service technicians using any hand-held device (Androids, iPhones, iPads, Surface tablets, or notebooks) to:
- Access task and dispatch information in the field.
- Change the status of tasks and dispatches assigned.
- Enter labor and material used in the field.
- User licenses are not required for field technicians using IIG's mobile integration solution.
Learn how to use Mapping Software automation:
- Integration with MapPoint and MapQuest allows dispatchers to view the location of each technician and route technicians accordingly.
All individuals who sign-up and view, in its entirety, ERPVAR's hosted webinar of IIG's Service Management solution for Sage 100 ERP will be entered into a drawing to win a Starbucks gift card. Please note this prize cannot be redeemed as cash value.
Visit IIG at Sage Summit 2014 | Booth 1226 | July 28 – 31 | Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas, NV
Managing accounts receivable is overwhelming for many businesses, but it can be very easy if you have the right tools to help you and your staff. Join us for a 1 hour webinar as we outline some of the basics you’ll need to craft an accounts receivable credit and collection strategy to meet your specific business needs and drive-down you’re A/R and bad debt write-offs.
All registrants will receive a complimentary copy our Resource Guide for B2B Credit & Collections Professionals with Sample Collection Letters, Email Templates and Call Scripts.
This document provides everything that you need to consider before you start building out email templates, collection letter templates, and collection call scripts. Sample templates, documents, and scripts are provided at the end of this document to be used as examples to get you started.
How to Develop Killer A/R Collection Letters, Call Scripts and Email Templates.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
10 AM PT /1 PM ET
Thursday, June 26, 2014
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
IIG and ERPVAR are jointly hosting a webinar to answer all of your Rental Management questions. We welcome you to register for this webinar to learn how IIG's Rental Maestro, built into Sage 100 ERP systems, helps companies modernize and streamline their rental and crew management processes. The Rental Maestro allows companies to fully manage rental operations, and handles such functionalities as the generation of quotes, the application of flexible pricing and billing options, the viewing of real-time inventory, and the automation of warehouse operations.
A Glimpse at IIG's Complete Rental Management Solution
Rental Order Processing
- Flexible Pricing Options - Support for daily, weekly, monthly (user-defined periods). Set rental prices by customers. Allows for kit (lot) pricing.
- Flexible Invoicing Options - Bill in advance upon return; or periodically. Set invoicing policy for extended rentals. Ability to generate invoices based on entered billing schedule.
- Allows for the entry of different rental inventory reservation and rental billing periods by order.
- Ability to track and bill customers for damaged or missing inventory.
- Ability to process kits and rental packages.
- Ability to load items into rental order and return transactions by scanning the serial number of items.
- Generate user-definable rental contracts, invoices, and pull sheet forms.
- Tracks the costing of jobs by rolling up revenue and expenses for sold products, rentals, crews, and sub-rentals.
- Tracks the status of serialized items; allows for the creation of user-definable and serialized item status codes.
- View time-based inventory availability; drill down to specific orders for a given period.
- Orders are managed by allowing users to process partial returns, early returns, or late returns. Each item’s billing is reconciled upon a given item's return.
- Ability to generate sub-rental purchase orders from the Sage ERP Sales Order Entry program; allows the tracking of sub-rentals for return to vendors.
- Ability to schedule preventive maintenance tasks for equipment, and track past rentals of serialized items.
Crew Management - Optional
- Allows for required skill verification by nature of task, and checking potential scheduling conflicts.
- Ability to enter required crewing at the time of the rental order entry.
- Ability to collect and invoice work completed by the crew in the field, and load tracked information into the Sage ERP Payroll system.
- Schedule deliveries and pickups.
Learn about the aforementioned capabilities and much more when you register for this FREE webinar!
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM - 12 PM PT / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Automate and Streamline Time and Expense Tracking While Gaining Increased Financial Control and Advanced Project Performance
TBX is a flexible time and billing solution that not only offers freedom to companies in all industries who suffer from frustratingly slow data-entry, time-tracking and project management methods,
TBX also empowers companies with the business productivity that comes from a valuable database which provides instant visibility into the time and expense your company spends on projects.
TBX is ideal for companies that bill clients for services based on employee time spent on projects and activities. This software is especially useful for law firms, CPAs, consultants, or any business that bills clients based on time.
Learn how to accelerate your time entry and billing process. TBX can provide the tools needed in order to quickly and accurately create a comprehensive account of time and expenses.
If your company provides billable services and employs remote staff, you will not want to miss this webinar!
- Easy time and expense entry (web-based)
- Import/export functionality
- Multi-level time tracking
- Billing process types (retainer, milestone, progress)
- Client write up/down
- Easy-to-use expense reports
- Upload of digital receipts
- Flexible workflow module and automation
- Configurable reporting and analytics
- Automated report delivery
- Summit Promotions
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM - 12 PM PT / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Visit us at Sage Summit 2014 | Booth 922 | July 28 – 31 | Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas, NV
We invite you to attend a webinar to learn how 3 leading integrated Sage 100 ERP supply chain optimization solutions automate warehouse processes. JDB Solutions Group will be showing integrated manufacturing automation, SWK Technologies, Inc. will be showing MAPADOC integrated EDI & Multi-Bin/Advanced Distrtibution warehouse efficiency and Scanco will be showing integrated receiving, pick and pack automation.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Store inventory items in multiple locations, or store one item in multiple locations
- Automatically assign inventory items to specific orders
- Eliminate backordering without proper notification
- Quickly pick and pack using any iOS, Android, or Windows mobile device
- Eliminate mis-picks
- Create case packs
- Store inventory items sensibly, anywhere in your warehouse(s)
- Reduce duplicate data entry and associated errors
- Automate your label printing process
- Wave or direct picking
- Easily receive your shipping order information
- Pick, pack, label, ship (per retailer mandates)
- Send shipment information
- Streamline ASN creation
- Clear your old inventory
- View up-to-date tracking information
- Specialized options to pick and track components and raw materials through the manufacturing process:
- Complete finished good and print labels for container or pallet tracking immediately.
- Track outside processes through manufacturing with a Dashboard to track it as well.
- Track material issues and completions on work orders.
- Track Labor and work order positioning on the shop floor.
- See work order information with a “Live” dashboard.
- Capture QC or special information needed during manufacturing and attach to a work order.
- Coming Soon Track manufacturing on Apple IOS as well as on PC’s, tablets, touch screens or mobile devices.
The Multi-Bin Advanced Distribution tool is perfect for manufacturers, distributors, importers, exporters, or any business in need of a system that will track multiple bin locations. Scanco develops warehouse automation applications that run on iOS, Android or Windows Mobile devices with barcode scanning capabilities.
Sage ERP manufacturing scheduling software allows users to optimize production capabilities while achieving realistic delivery dates critical to customer satisfaction.
These days, it's all about improved efficiency and lower manufacturing costs. If your Sage ERP software is missing this critical piece and can't deliver real-time, finite capacity production scheduling you won't want to miss this event!
Date: Thursday June 12, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
5 Ways Graphical - Real Time Scheduling Software Helps Sage ERP Customers
- Integrate all aspects of production operation – seamlessly.
- Accommodate multiple scheduling "what if" scenarios.
- Generate real-time production schedules to provide you the visibility of bottle necks and late jobs – before they are late!
- Provide valuable insights into your production scheduling with advanced reporting.
- Improve your workflow through graphical work queues, machine efficiency reports, and data collection.
Join us to learn how Sage ERP manufacturing scheduling software allows users to quickly view actual job times, operation times, quantities, status and location – all in real time. You can customize your machine scheduling to meet your day-to-day demands and even add "what-if" scenarios to test your "drop dead" delivery dates, and plan ahead into the future to make sure you're operating at full capacity.