Automate the Receiving, Manufacturing, Picking, Packing & Shipping Process within Sage 100 ERP
Title: Sage 100 ERP Integrated Warehouse and Manufacturing Optimization
Who: Distributors and Manufacturers
Date: Thursday, December 5, 2013
Time: 10 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
The warehouse is the heart of a wholesale distribution business. Errors in warehouse operation can undermine operations, resulting in customer dissatisfaction and financial disaster. Using software to automate your warehouse processes improves inventory accuracy and warehouse efficiency enabling your personnel to focus on customer service and sales.
Whether you are a distributor or a manufacturer using Sage 100 ERP please join us for our complimentary webinar to learn 13 ways to process more orders, increase business and lower costs.
Distributors will learn:
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and associated errors in the receiving, pick, pack and ship process
- Use mobile RF handhelds to efficiently pick, pack and stage orders.
- Automate shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight.
- Send email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
- Reduce carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
- Take advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
- Easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
- Optimize the entire pick, pack and ship process.
In addition to the distributor benefits above manufacturers will learn the following five bullets using the information above in the receiving process to automate work order/manufacturing shop floor process.
- Track material issues and completions on work orders.
- Track Labor and work order positioning on the shop floor.
- See work order information with a “Live” dashboard.
- Capture QC or special information needed during manufacturing and attach to a work order.
- Track and view all this information on tablets, touch screens or mobile devices.
Title: Join us for B2B eCommerce Profiles In Success
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2013
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Real-Life Case Studies on Businesses Selling to Other Businesses through B2B eCommerce
What does the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of inboard marine engines have in common with an industry leading distributor of funeral products and a manufacturer of water purification equipment?
They are all using B2B ecommerce to sell their products and services online and each one has their own unique business requirements that could not be met with out of the box ecommerce solutions designed for consumer sales!
Join us to learn how Anytime Commerce is changing the game for these companies by giving them an attractive, customizable, and easy to use B2B ecommerce solution.
Title: Top 10 Things to Consider when Adding a Cloud ERP Solution to your Portfolio
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
If you’ve ever thought about adding a cloud solution to your portfolio, and want to be sure you cover the bases when you explore your options, this webcast was designed for you. Invest less than an hour with us and learn the questions to ask a prospective vendor and the most important considerations when making your decision. You will benefit from hearing the real life experience of a partner who has been in your shoes. If going to the cloud is one of your New Year Resolutions, you’ll definitely want to attend!
We will cover the following and more!
- What is the vendor’s “cloud” model—legacy products that are hosted, multi-tenant SaaS only or flexible deployment options
- How is the product positioned and priced
- What’s the technology behind the product and is it easy to customize and integrate
- Is the vendor 100% channel focused or do they have a blended sales model
- What are the costs to become a partner
- What’s the enablement, training and ramp time
Title: Apparel/Inventory Item Product Matrix for Sage 100 ERP
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET
In today’s apparel market, retailers and consumers are constantly pushing for lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery. Gaining an accurate picture of future demand is the critical first step in ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain. This process becomes even more difficult when dealing with complexity that evolves within the softlines industry. Short product lifecycles, revolving seasons, differing colors and sizes among regions, and timeframes for order placement present unique challenges for demand management.
SWK’s Apparel Matrix tool for Sage 100 ERP is a powerful enhancement for companies in apparel, hardware, lighting, paints and finishes, jewelry or other industries that manufacture or distribute common product styles in a range of sizes and colors, or any combination of two characteristics.
The Apparel Matrix program is designed to maintain your inventory on a three dimensional level, such as, base item, size, and color, and is fully integrated with Sage 100 ERP’s Inventory Management and Sales Order modules.
Stay competitive in the Apparel industry!
Join our webinar and learn about:
- Challenges in demand management for softlines
- Best practices to meet these challenges
- Assigning apparel items a cost and price for every style, color, and size combination
- Tracking items in Sage 100 ERP's Inventory Management Module on these three dimensions
- Selling items in Sage 100 ERP's Sales Order Module on these three dimensions
- Obtaining timely and accurate apparel data
- Positioning yourself for success
Title: Integration without Development for Sage 300, Sage X3, Sage CRM
Time: 10 AM PT
Are you looking for an intuitive, cost effective and highly flexible way to integrate 3rd party products, or automate complex business processes with Sage300 (formerly Accpac), SageX3 or SageCRM?
Realisable IMan is a 100% configurable, code-free integration & automation platform which can reduce upfront integration costs by 65% and time to integrate by up to 70%.
The webinar will demonstrate how IMan can dramatically alter the way you offer integration to your customers, by offering an off-the-shelf solution instead of a custom built one.
IMan at a glance
- API Integration with respective Sage products.
- Highly flexible data handling means IMan can match the customer’s desired processing logic.
- Visual design interface for rapid configuration.
- Broad Data Support - Xml, CSV/Text, Database Excel, Data Formats; Email (in & Out); FTP & SSH; Http.
Configuration of a simple integration using the visual interface.
- A brief walkthrough of the breadth of functionality within IMan.
- See some advanced examples of integration and automation done by existing partners and distributors.