Title: Sage 100 ERP Learn 10 Ways to Process More Orders Better, Cheaper, Faster
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Join us to learn how StarShip, MAPADOC and SPS Commerce work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain automation solution for Sage 100 ERP.
During this complimentary webinar learn 10 Ways Sage 100 ERP users can automate order processing to realize the following benefits:
- Increase order processing speed
- Significantly reduce the volume of paper to be rekeyed into Sage 100 ERP
- Significant reduction in out-of-stock items
- Eliminate charge backs due to EDI processing errors
- Significant reduction in returns of goods
- Sending email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
- Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features
- Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%
- Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
- Reduce duplicate data entry and associated errors
As a result of implementing MAPADOC and StarShip together, Sage 100 ERP users experience:
- Improved accuracy
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer service
- Increased sales
- Stronger supplier relationships
- Significant time savings
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Find out why Sage, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics and Infor partners are adding Acumatica as their cloud solution of choice. If you’re a reseller, an ERP consultant, an independent software vendor (ISV) or OEM and want to align with the fastest growing cloud ERP vendor, join us to learn why Acumatica is attracting partners and customers in record numbers, and continues to gain tremendous momentum in the ERP space.
Topics will include:
- Technology—what it means to be a Pure Cloud solution
- Flexibility—give customers what they want relative to deployment options, configuration & pricing
- Partnership—100% channel centric with a unique partner program
- Product—see the solution in action with access from any browser on any mobile device
- Testimonials—listen to what your peers have say about the benefits of partnering with Acumatica
There’s never been a better time to become an Acumatica partner, and we have an action packed agenda planned, so please register now!
Exclusive Webinar for Sage 100 ERP
Date: Thursday, October 2, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Together StarShip, Scanco, ACS Group, and CertiPro Solutions will present an advanced automated inventory cycle count and streamlined pick, pack and ship process for Sage 100 ERP.
Learn the following benefits of integrating automated inventory cycle counts:
- Seamless integration with Sage 100 ERP Physical Inventory & Count Card Entry Programs.
- Simple implementation with single screen setup.
- Easy force counts to reconcile any disputes.
- Automated Email notifications.
- Supports multiple warehouses and multiple companies with different cycle count schedules.
- Manages Inventory Items Lifecycle.
Learn the following benefits of an integrated streamlined pick, pack and ship process:
- Select your best selling products and optimize the pick flow for your pickers.
- Guide your pickers through the warehouse with intelligent mobile technology.
- Insure the right item and quantities are fulfilled.
- A faster, more efficient picking process.
- Automatically update shipment information with preselected staging information.
- Gain accurate views of inventory when staging orders.
- Track and ship optimum inventory in pallets, case packs and containers.
- Stage finished goods for quality control automatically.
Title: Managing Orders, Shipments, and Disputes with StarShip and Anytime Collect
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Please join us to learn how to automate 5 accounts receivable collections best practices within your ERP software
- Easy access to supporting documents required for payment with the click of a button – bills of lading, packing slips, proof of delivery
- Easy access to purchase order number from order included on invoice (60% of disputes relate to this problem)
- Easy access to shipment tracking information from the invoice for collectors
- Resolve freight rate issues and learn how to classify them for root-cause analysis
- Learn how to easily resolve problems related to LTL/TL and special shipments
Join us for our Exclusive Webinar:
Date: Friday, September 12, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
Errors in the picking and packing process are costly. Shipping operations that require warehouse staff to manually enter pallet IDs and items into Sage 100 ERP hold an enormous risk for error. Plus, in today’s highly competitive marketplace, too many errors or noncompliance issues can permanently damage your reputation.
STOP the errors that are leading to lost time, lost efficiency, lost customers, and lost profits for your operations. START using MAPADOC EDI and Scanco Warehouse together to automate your pick, pack, and ship processes.
In this joint webinar with MAPADOC EDI and Scanco Warehouse, you’ll learn how Scanco Warehouse’s handheld mobile devices paired with MAPADOC EDI will save you time and reduce your errors automatically—making your EDI totally effortless.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Scanco and MAPADOC work together to:
- Seamlessly generate picking information
- Speed up your pick and pack process with a handheld mobile device
- Automatically enter pallet information into your Sage 100 ERP system
- Assign a pallet ID to specific orders
- Create case packs
- Save you the hassle of backordering without proper notification
- Print labels automatically
- Reduce costly errors
Register today to learn how MAPADOC and Scanco work together to bring you a truly intelligent warehouse.
About Scanco Software, LLC
Scanco Software LLC meets the needs of thousands of distribution and manufacturing operations with an extensive line of warehouse management solutions designed to integrate with ERP solutions. Scanco, a Boros Enterprise Company, has been providing top tier barcoding applications to businesses since 1989. To learn more about Scanco Software LLC visit http://www.scanco.com or call (330) 645-9959.
About MAPADOC EDI
MAPADOC provides an effortless EDI experience like no other, and is used successfully by companies in dozens of industries who trade with hundreds of different trading partners. MAPADOC EDI is flexible, easy to use, and integrates so well with Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage ERP X3 that it seems as if it has always been part of your ERP. To learn more about MAPADOC, visit http://www.mapadoc.com or call us at (877) 979-5462.
Title: 12 Ways to Automate Sage 100 ERP Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Learn how Scanco, StarShip, SPS Commerce, and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for Sage 100 ERP.
During this complimentary webinar learn the following 12 ways Sage 100 ERP customers can automate the entire warehouse sales and customer service process here's how:
- Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access Sage 100 ERP Data without using Sage 100 ERP to:
Warehouse personnel reduce time in picking orders and eliminating mis-picks
Sage 100 ERP users get a real time view of inventory levels inside Sage 100 ERP
Print ASN labels from the handheld
Achieve real time validation
Seamlessly integrate the entire Pick, Pack and Ship process with Sage 100 ERP
Automate shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight
Sending email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features
Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%
Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
- Place and track orders 24/7.
- View real time customer specific pricing and inventory levels 24/7.
- View sales orders, invoices, payments and shipments 24/7
- View customer contact information 24/7
- View customer sales history, item sales history, invoice history, open invoices 24/7
- Generate quotes and orders 24/7
Is your new customer a good credit risk or a bad one?
Title: Don't Get Burned: 7 Best Practices in Business Credit Management
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT/1 PM ET
Extending customer credit is just another one of the many risks businesses take, but there is an important difference between good credit risks and bad ones. Deciphering between the two is not easy, which is why many companies give credit where it isn’t due and end up buried in bad-debt and outstanding A/R.
Join us for a one hour webinar and learn simple tactics to help you weed out the good risks from the bad, weigh the associated rewards and risks of extending credit, make more confident credit choices, accelerate customer payments, and more.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Best practices in credit scoring.
- Designing an effective credit application.
- How to evaluate the risk of extending credit.
- Understanding your customer’s payment habits.
- How your credit policy impacts invoice collection.
- And more
All registrants will receive a complimentary business credit application template and our Credit Professional’s “Guide to Developing a World Class Business Credit Policy & Collections Action Plan.”
Title: Top 4 Reasons Sage 100 Users Must Automate AP in 2014
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Learn how to remove all the paper pain from your AP Process.
Our webinar will teach you 4 reasons Sage 100 ERP users must automate AP in 2014.
Managing the Accounts Payable process is challenging for many businesses, but it doesn’t have to be. Wouldn’t your job be a lot easier if you were able to remove all the paper pain from your process? No more late fees. No more missing invoices. No more chasing co-workers down for approvals. And no more digging through filing cabinets during audit season. With a 45-day implementation guarantee, you can solve all these problems and more by 2015.
Join Chris Elmore, Author and Automation Expert, for 45 minutes as he outlines the top 4 reasons Sage 100 users are automating their AP process.
All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of our AP Efficiency Assessment. This template will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to determine what your current cost is to process a paper invoice. You can see for yourself if automation is meant for you and your business!
About our Speaker, Chris Elmore:
AP Automation has been his life since 2000. Chris Elmore has helped over 500 companies realize their paperless dream through a variety of roles including: help desk support, project management, consulting, leadership, sales, management, marketing - and as a speaker and author.
Chris’s experiences led to the publishing of The 8 Pitfalls of Accounts Payable Automation, The Argument to Automate – How Innovation Can INSPIRE Not Fire, and a variety of eBooks.
You can read Chris’s daily blog at www.apautomationnews.com. Chris lives in Charlotte, NC where a wife, four kids and business keep him very busy.
Title: Drive Net Profit Using Sage 100 ERP Data
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Drive Net Profit by ranking your customers by net profit contribution
Our webinar will teach you the following 3 key business processes that drive net profit:
- How to recognize your most profitable customers.
- How to allocate company resources to best address the needs of your most profitable customers.
- How recognizing your most profitable customers and how properly allocating company resources positively affects your bottom line.
If you want to drive net profit improvement through the organization, then everyone needs to become part of the mission. By understanding who our most profitable customers are, the sales teams can make better decisions on how to allocate company resources. They don’t have the authority to allocate company resources? When a customer requests an item that needs to be transferred in from another location, the order taker is about to make a decision. The outcome of that decision can directly affect your bottom line. Is this customer worthy of the transfer? Are they a positive contributor to the bottom line, or do they string us out on payment? Chances are we have not armed our order taker with the customer information necessary to make a good netprofit decision.
Distributors tend to utilize only a fraction of their distribution software packages. Understanding the reporting capabilities and manipulating data can increase your return on this substantial investment. The customer profitability analysis report is simply a spreadsheet using data that your system captures on a daily basis. The magic occurs when you share the data with, and develop policies for, your front line decision makers.
Discover the "NEW" Automated Field Service Management Solution of the Future!
Thursday, July 24, 2014
10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
During this webinar you will learn how to automate the entire field service management process with a complete end-to-end field service management platform for Sage 100 ERP.
Learn how to automate the following technician scheduling processes:
- Manage technician activity using a drag and drop Dispatch Board.
- Allows for creation of multiple dispatch board views by defining the information displayed for each service call as well as the selection criteria for displayed service calls.
- Allows for addition of new services calls using the dispatch board.
- Allows for auto creation of tasks based on entered preventive maintenance contracts defined.
- Allows for auto creation of installation service calls based on options selected during order entry and the routing options defined for the item.
- Match technician skills to requirements defined for each nature of task.
- Track technician availability and prompt for customer scheduling conflicts.
- Display history of service calls for a specific item/serial number or for a specific location.
- Auto generation of renewal invoices for annual contracts.
- Deferred revenue tracking for annualized contracts.
- Ability to set rates for material and labor based on defined contracts.
- Auto generation of contracts from the Sales Order module using template contracts linked to inventory items.
Learn how to automate the following Inventory Control processes:
- Track inventory at customer site and maintain technician truck inventory.
- Allows for creation of purchase orders for material needed for service calls; visual display notifies dispatcher as product is received for the generated purchase order.
- Tracks profitability of contracts by analyzing billings and costs incurred for both material and services provided during the term of the contract.
Learn how to use the Field Mobility Integration for Service Management Automation:
- Allows field service technicians using any hand-held device (Androids, iPhones, iPads, Surface tablets, or notebooks) to:
- Access task and dispatch information in the field.
- Change the status of tasks and dispatches assigned.
- Enter labor and material used in the field.
- User licenses are not required for field technicians using IIG's mobile integration solution.
Learn how to use Mapping Software automation:
- Integration with MapPoint and MapQuest allows dispatchers to view the location of each technician and route technicians accordingly.
All individuals who sign-up and view, in its entirety, ERPVAR's hosted webinar of IIG's Service Management solution for Sage 100 ERP will be entered into a drawing to win a Starbucks gift card. Please note this prize cannot be redeemed as cash value.
Visit IIG at Sage Summit 2014 | Booth 1226 | July 28 – 31 | Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas, NV