Automate the Manufacturing Process within Sage 100 ERP
Title: Sage 100 ERP Integrated Manufacturing and Shipping Automation
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2015
Time: 10 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
The manufacturing floor is the heart of a manufacturing business. Errors in the manufacturing operation can undermine operations, resulting in customer dissatisfaction and financial disaster. Using software to automate your manufacturing processes improves inventory accuracy and warehouse efficiency enabling your personnel to focus on customer service and sales.
If you are a manufacturer using Sage 100 ERP please join us for our complimentary webinar to learn 16 ways to process more orders, increase business and lower costs.
Learn how to automate the following manufacturing processes in Sage 100 ERP:
- Monitor job status, review refine and improve estimating, job planning
- Confirm quotes are accurate before production begins
- Determine material availability
- Notify purchasing of shortages
- Identify scheduling bottlenecks and what can be promised
- Keep jobs on schedule with drag and drop scheduling scenario tools
- Configure custom products and services
- Speed up quoting, estimating, order entry and production process to deliver more product with less cost
- Track Live Shop floor information against Work Tickets
- Using PC’s, Tablets, Touch screens, Mobile devices or Apple
- Labor Tracking – productive or non-productive
- “Outside Processing” tracking
- QC information collection
- Material issues and auto issuing
- Status changes
- MTS Closing Entries from the floor
Live Dashboard in JobOps and Shop Floor tracking to see the following:
- Label Printing for MTS Closing
Track field service or remote information tracking needs
- Where is a job is at any given time
- Who is working on what Work Ticket
- What is the status or position of a Work Ticket on the Floor
- Where are my outside processed jobs
- What is coming next to my department or work center
Send email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail.
Reduce carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
Take advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
Easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
And some really nice data reporting, dashboards and information reporting options at your fingertips.
- Mobile devices from the field collecting information and seamlessly sending it back into JobOps for processing
- Field service collection
- Service and installation crews and their data collection
- Remote manufacturing collection devices as well
An advanced solution designed specifically for your advanced warehouse needs.
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET (Complimentary 1 hour webinar)
Learn how Scanco, ACS Multibin and WMS work together to offer a bundled array of robust features enabling your warehouse to operate more efficiently than ever while maintaining a high level of control over inventory.
We will be showcasing 6 ways to supercharge Sage 100 ERP warehouse processes with the following functionality:
- Mobile Pallet Tracking
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Bill of Materials Automation
Advanced Integrated Shipping Automation
- Receive pallets in inventory
- Transfer pallets between bin locations
- Build inventory in pallets
- Break a pallet
- Ship a pallet
- Improve shipping efficiency via mobile pallet selection
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Join us to learn how to assemble and ship more product better, cheaper and faster than ever before!
We will demonstrate the following:
- Create production work orders based on sales order demand, manually, or stocking levels defined.
- Manage production work orders using drag and drop production scheduling board.
- Calculate material requirement quantity based on replenishment stocking levels and existing sales, purchase order , and work order transactions.
- Plan purchasing and manufacturing activities to minimize waste.
- Cost work orders based on actual material, labor and overhead costs.
- Track warranty for manufactured parts.
- MRP inquiry program allows for displaying of open sales order, purchase order and work order for each item.
- Track material issues and completions on work orders.
- Automate shipping from the Material Planning and Production Management module information, parcel and freight.
- Set up multiple bin locations by item.
- Set up the capability to conduct warehouse transfers.
- Manually or automatically allocate inventory to sales orders and back orders, in order to track real time availability of items required for immediate shipment.
- Send email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail.
- Reduce carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
- Take advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
- Easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
Have No Fear, Time and Billing Exact Is Here!
By Patty Benitez, Senior Channel Sales Executive, SWK Technologies
TBX: Time & Billing Exact is a Web and Windows-based application that allows for fast, accurate, and easy employee time tracking and billing. Not only is TBX easy to use and an incredible time saver, it will also motivate your employees to increase their billable hours and improve their overall productivity. Join us for the upcoming webinar on January 29 to learn more about TBX and see it in action.
Can’t wait for the webinar?
If you want more information now, please contact me, Patty Benitez, at SWK Technologies. You can reach me by email at Patty.Benitez@swktech.com or by phone at (973) 251-0074.
Motivate your employees to track time like they mean it!
Filling in a timesheet can transform strategic business goals into personal goals for every employee. When employees key in their time in TBX, the program allows them to calculate and view their utilization rate so they know how well they are performing. Seeing their success (or problem) areas helps them to determine what they need to do to reach and exceed their targets.
This knowledge is not only empowering, it’s extremely energizing. Employees will have time to focus on achieving their targets and increasing their billable hours.
Need more time in your day? Get it with Time and Billing Exact!
Measuring time properly in your company will give you the critical information you need to run your organization profitably. Making every employee aware of billable hours, accurate time keeping, and key projects can give you extra time in the day to dramatically improve your organization's productivity.
Time to BILL IT RIGHT!
TBX includes exceptional approval, project management, and reporting features, all of which empower you to provide timely and accurate invoices. Here are just some of the features you’ll love:
- Home screen design shows only relevant information for users and tasks.
- Information-at-a-glance offers you the important data you need—you can filter and sort by user.
- Customizable rates apply validation rules of your choosing, based on any combination of rate, task, client, and user.
- Audit trail tracks changes to time and expense entries for you, all with compliance-friendly automatic date and time stamping.
- Powerful drilldown capabilities make it simple to view and edit source data.
- Drag-and-drop report building helps with effective, fast decisions.
- Report customization matches your reports to your company’s personality with unique colors and fonts that you get to choose.
- Automated report delivery gives everyone the information they need, when they need it.
- Wide-ranging file-type support offers easy export using Word, Excel, and PDF.
- Tailored KPIs and views display the information you need in a single glance.
Learn More about TBX in the Upcoming Webinar
Claim your spot in the upcoming TBX webinar so you can see this powerful and empowering program in action.
A Guide to Effective Time & Expense Tracking
with TBX: Time & Billing Exact
Thursday, January 29, 2015
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Title: 6 Ways to Automate Sage 100 ERP Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Learn how Scanco and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for Sage 100 ERP.
During this complimentary webinar learn the following 6 ways Sage 100 ERP customers can automate the entire warehouse sales and customer service process, here's how:
- Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access Sage 100 ERP Data without using Sage 100 ERP to:
Warehouse personnel reduce time in picking orders and eliminating mis-picks
Using Scanco, Sage 100 ERP users get a real time view of inventory levels inside Sage 100 ERP
Achieve real time validation
Seamlessly integrate the entire Pick, Pack and Staging process with Sage 100 ERP
Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
- Place and track orders 24/7.
- View real time customer specific pricing and inventory levels 24/7.
- View sales orders, invoices, payments and shipments 24/7
- View customer contact information 24/7
- View customer sales history, item sales history, invoice history, open invoices 24/7
- Generate quotes and orders 24/7
Collecting outstanding accounts receivable for QuickBooks doesn’t have to be your biggest challenge.
For smaller businesses using QuickBooks collecting accounts receivable can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Join us for a 1 hour webinar where you’ll learn best practices to increase receivables performance with your QuickBooks system and the benefits of A/R management software. Attendees will also get the opportunity to see some of the features in Anytime Collect for QuickBooks, the latest version of the popular Anytime Collect system designed exclusively for Intuit QuickBooks customers.
Just because you’re a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean you should be stuck with “small business software.” Anytime Collect for QuickBooks is based on the same software used in much larger businesses, but it’s simplified for smaller companies so you can harness the power of an enterprise-class system without breaking the bank.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Better forecast cash and improve cash flow.
• Increase cash flow while decreasing expenses.
• Automate customer email communications.
• Prioritize activities so you always know who to call, when, and why.
• Document what you’ve done for measurable results.
• Get paid an average of 9 days faster.
• Integrate enterprise-class A/R software with your QuickBooks Online or Desktop account.
• And much more.
Can’t wait for the webinar? We don’t blame you. QuickBooks customers can sign-up for a complimentary trial of the software on Intuit’s Apps.com solution marketplace.
Accounts Receivable for QuickBooks: Best Practices and a New App to Help You Get Paid A LOT Faster
Thursday, January 15, 2014
10 AM PT /1 PM ET
Exclusive Webinar for Sage 100 ERP Manufacturers and Distributors
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
The distribution market is changing. Stay ahead and learn about "new" Sage 100 ERP supply chain optimization features and functionality to be released in 2015. StarShip, Scanco, MAPADOC, and SPS Commerce are getting together to discuss the growing supply chain challenges Sage 100 ERP customers face today and how to prepare for them in the future.
During this webinar you will learn how to address these challenges with an automated and integrated supply chain optimization solution for Sage 100 ERP.
The following challenges that growing companies face today will be discussed:
- Omnichannel - What is it and how to better prepare for the growing challenges the omnichannel sales environment presents to retailers and distributors.
- Competition: How to stay ahead by addressing the demand of your customers better, cheaper, faster than the competition.
- Plus much more...
How to Reduce Accounts Receivable
Managing accounts receivable is overwhelming for many businesses, but it can be very easy if you have the right tools to help you and your staff. Join us for a 1 hour webinar as we outline some of the basics you’ll need to craft an accounts receivable credit and collection strategy to meet your specific business needs and drive-down you’re A/R and bad debt write-offs.
All registrants will receive a complimentary copy our Resource Guide for B2B Credit & Collections Professionals with Sample Collection Letters, Email Templates and Call Scripts.
This document provides everything that you need to consider before you start building out email templates, collection letter templates, and collection call scripts. Sample templates, documents, and scripts are provided at the end of this document to be used as examples to get you started.
How to Develop 34 Killer A/R Collection Letters, Call Scripts and Email Templates.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM - 12 PM PT / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Automate and Streamline Time and Expense Tracking While Gaining Increased Financial Control and Advanced Project Performance
TBX is a flexible time and billing solution that not only offers freedom to companies in all industries who suffer from frustratingly slow data-entry, time-tracking and project management methods,
TBX also empowers companies with the business productivity that comes from a valuable database which provides instant visibility into the time and expense your company spends on projects.
TBX is ideal for companies that bill clients for services based on employee time spent on projects and activities. This software is especially useful for law firms, CPAs, consultants, or any business that bills clients based on time.
Learn how to accelerate your time entry and billing process. TBX can provide the tools needed in order to quickly and accurately create a comprehensive account of time and expenses.
If your company provides billable services and employs remote staff, you will not want to miss this webinar!
- Easy time and expense entry (web-based)
- Import/export functionality
- Multi-level time tracking
- Billing process types (retainer, milestone, progress)
- Client write up/down
- Easy-to-use expense reports
- Upload of digital receipts
- Flexible workflow module and automation
- Configurable reporting and analytics
- Automated report delivery
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM - 12 PM PT / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Title: Apparel/Inventory Item Product Matrix for Sage 100 ERP
Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET
In today’s apparel market, retailers and consumers are constantly pushing for lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery. Gaining an accurate picture of future demand is the critical first step in ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain. This process becomes even more difficult when dealing with complexity that evolves within the softlines industry. Short product lifecycles, revolving seasons, differing colors and sizes among regions, and timeframes for order placement present unique challenges for demand management.
SWK’s Apparel Matrix tool for Sage 100 ERP is a powerful enhancement for companies in apparel, hardware, lighting, paints and finishes, jewelry or other industries that manufacture or distribute common product styles in a range of sizes and colors, or any combination of two characteristics.
The Apparel Matrix program is designed to maintain your inventory on a three dimensional level, such as, base item, size, and color, and is fully integrated with Sage 100 ERP’s Inventory Management and Sales Order modules.
Stay competitive in the Apparel industry!
Join our webinar and learn about:
- Challenges in demand management for softlines
- Best practices to meet these challenges
- Assigning apparel items a cost and price for every style, color, and size combination
- Tracking items in Sage 100 ERP's Inventory Management Module on these three dimensions
- Selling items in Sage 100 ERP's Sales Order Module on these three dimensions
- Obtaining timely and accurate apparel data
- Positioning yourself for success